• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trail cam pics-card pull 7-10.

LOL. It looks like in addition to a one eyed buck you have a three legged deer (or he did a good job of hiding his front leg). Maybe it's 'cause it's still early in the morning and the coffee hasn't kicked in but I swear I don't see 2 front legs in that first pic. Anyhow, very nice pics and I hope you and your daughter both get a big one or two this year!
I was going to mention about a black eye lol

Man you sure you don't have those cams streaming from Canada?

I wish I had deer like that on my hunting spots although I've seen some nice batchelors pass through.

Here's a few recent ones from our Club in Talbot Co.

EK000184.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_1075.JPG
MFDC1487.JPG
MFDC4504.JPG
PICT0348.JPG

Wow!
I'm jealous.

That's why I moved to a trophy managed county. In talbot bucks have to have 4 points on one side. So, the bucks are protected for the first year or so. I was in a "brown and down" club several years ago; we rarely saw big 8s and above cause everybody (including the surrounding clubs) killed every thing.

That's why I moved to a trophy managed county. In talbot bucks have to have 4 points on one side. So, the bucks are protected for the first year or so. I was in a "brown and down" club several years ago; we rarely saw big 8s and above cause everybody (including the surrounding clubs) killed every thing.

It makes a big difference being in a trophy county. We aren't in a trophy managed county, but we are rather selective of the deer that we shoot. Allowing them to mature really makes the difference.

Back
Top Bottom