• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trail cam pics-card pull 7-10.

Gotta get my daughters out there hunting as the rate they go through my venicin is astounding.
I am allergic to red meat (caused by a tick bite a few years back) so I'm having to stay away from venison/beef nowadays, which I hate to have to do. The symptoms that accompany me ingesting any are something that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I could actually die if the reaction were very severe. I still love to hunt them though, not allergic to that part at all................

Yeah it really does. I've eaten beef all of my life until I had probably three episodes of the reactions, then I finally narrowed it down to what it was. I've grown to love ground turkey now though, and I've been able to eat pork without any issues until last Thursday. First attack at all in probably three years, and the only meats I had that day was pork tenderloin and a pepperoni stromboli. I'm guessing the pepperoni must have had beef in it. I have to be real careful when I eat out because of not knowing the ingredients of some of the meats I consume..........

Last edited:
Just pulled the camera in my sweet spot for the first time in over a month. The below is the start of a line of 4 - 5 similar-sized bachelors that are coming through steadily every day or so. They have always been nocturnal, except during the rut, but the unusual part is that I'm getting them on camera sometimes in the morning in daylight hours so could be interesting. Lots of little spots on camera also which is nice. I did not see near as many last year.

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_IMG_0298_20__20Copy_zpsg2efhk8g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom