• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trail cam pics-card pull 7-10.

614.JPG
292.JPG
298.JPG
I pulled these at my feeder in a hollow just below my food plot over the past two weekends. Five bucks in one and a couple real nice ones from last week.........

Dang Mike those are beauties.

I hope to catch some antler on one of my cams.
Seems to be too many does around my parts.
Thanks John! This is the third year on this lease (609 acres/10 members/Troup cty.) and we've been pretty much letting the does walk since we got the property, just to make sure we were building the herd back up. The last bunch of guys on here had the "if it's brown it's down" rule, so we're being more selective about what we harvest. The amazing thing is that we've taken an 11, a 10, four 9's, and two 8's, in the last two seasons, and we are still getting pics of lots of different bucks! This may turn out to be another good year for us, and we may even take a couple of does this time............

Did you ever make a trade for another deer rifle? I offered up my MR7 for another rifle on here today but the caliber is frowned upon by lots of guys on here (30-06), and what the reasons are I never understood. The -06 will kill any animal on this continent...........

Yeah I found one.
I've never had issue with the 30-06 or the .270.

My buddy has the .257 Roberts and kills deer every year.

Never see .257 Roberts for sale here.

Yeah I found one.
I've never had issue with the 30-06 or the .270.

My buddy has the .257 Roberts and kills deer every year.

Never see .257 Roberts for sale here.
Did you pick up a rifle in that caliber? Is the ammo pricey/tough to find? Congrats on the new acquisition!

Did you pick up a rifle in that caliber? Is the ammo pricey/tough to find? Congrats on the new acquisition!

No I picked up a really really bad ass .308 savage model 10 FCP-K.
It's for when I'm monitoring some corn fields and need to reach out a couple few hundred yards.

The .257 belongs to my buddy.
It's still available and I do think it's a little pricey but those who know it love the round.

Back
Top Bottom