• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Transmission Questions

marnedrake

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
All righty you ODT'ers. I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey and it sounds like one of my solenoids broke and is jamming in my transmission. The car can shift out of park when cranked, but wont go back and has a grinding noise when you try to put it back in park. Also wont drive in any gear. Any advice on what is happening and what could possibly be the problem if that is not it. Also What cost's are we looking at. Thank you.

Sounds like a broke band but you should still have either forward or reverse depending on which one broke. I aint no honda auto trans guy. I try to keep away from them. Broke band will lead to a rebuild. Not sure what that one would cost.

All righty you ODT'ers. I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey and it sounds like one of my solenoids broke and is jamming in my transmission. The car can shift out of park when cranked, but wont go back and has a grinding noise when you try to put it back in park. Also wont drive in any gear. Any advice on what is happening and what could possibly be the problem if that is not it. Also What cost's are we looking at. Thank you.
I know the best transmission guy in the business. Lives in Woodstock off Bells Ferry. Interested then PM me.

Back
Top Bottom