• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traveling to Brunswick

In Brunswick the best place to eat is Willie's weenie wagon. There use to be some great other location shops in downtown Brunswick but I don't remember there names or know if they are still there.

I visit SSI s yearly, even if it's just a short weekend trip. My family landed there while GA was still a colony.

Places to eat:
Barba Jean's in the village. Crab cakes.
Sandcastle- b-fast
Gnats landing- poor Boyz
Crab trap-fried seafood
Hot dog bills- burger n fries
CJ Italian- Italian
Beachcomber BBQ
King and Prince- go kinda early on Friday, it's an experience
Fredrica house- booze and crab stew
Brogers- burgers and beer.
Bennies red barn- steak

That about covers it on SSI.

Anything to do? Good food? Good gun stores? I’ll be there a full week and into the weekend.

I don’t drink but love live music, hanging out and good eats.

You guys had great recommendations when i traveled to Mobile and Augusta last year.
Shootin, what are the dates you will be in Brunswick? And, where will you be staying?

In Brunswick the best place to eat is Willie's weenie wagon. There use to be some great other location shops in downtown Brunswick but I don't remember there names or know if they are still there.

I visit SSI s yearly, even if it's just a short weekend trip. My family landed there while GA was still a colony.

Places to eat:
Barba Jean's in the village. Crab cakes.
Sandcastle- b-fast
Gnats landing- poor Boyz
Crab trap-fried seafood
Hot dog bills- burger n fries
CJ Italian- Italian
Beachcomber BBQ
King and Prince- go kinda early on Friday, it's an experience
Fredrica house- booze and crab stew
Brogers- burgers and beer.
Bennies red barn- steak

That about covers it on SSI.
Actually, it’s about a quarter of the great restaurants on the island.

Gnats landing and iguanas on St Simons.

Tortuga Jacks on Jekyll.
What he said. Iguana's was pretty damn good. And if you want some very good fast food type Japanese for lunch try Seasons of Japan in the Target /Lowe's parking lot. A little further down from there is or was a good buger place called Highway t5 Diner.
Whatever you do don't get talked into B&J's Seafood in Darien. People brag on it and wait in line to pay too much money for it. But it's just a bunch of greasy fried **** that all tastes the same.

Willies weenie wagon in Brunswick has incredible pork chop sandwiches and hot dogs. Grandies (spelling?) is also an awesome place to eat, breakfast or lunch
When we worked at the port everyone bragged on Grandies. For breakfast it was pretty decent. But before we left I heard it changed hands which made sense cause it seemed to be going down hill.

In Brunswick:
Willie's Weenie Wagon for the pork chop sandwich.
Indigo Coastal Shanty for chile relleno or fisherman's bowl.
Tipsy McSways for the chili.
Fox's Pizza for the chicken wings.

What he said. Iguana's was pretty damn good. And if you want some very good fast food type Japanese for lunch try Seasons of Japan in the Target /Lowe's parking lot. A little further down from there is or was a good buger place called Highway t5 Diner.
Whatever you do don't get talked into B&J's Seafood in Darien. People brag on it and wait in line to pay too much money for it. But it's just a bunch of greasy fried **** that all tastes the same.
Let, I think Hwy 15 Diner closed.

Back
Top Bottom