• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tray Mountain/Charlie's Creek

great place to play in the Jeep. I've ridden my bike across there a dozen times or so, and have camped up in that area a few times as well. In the summer it's nice to just set your chair in the middle of the creek/river and hang out and let the kids play. or a hammock. the campground just south of the river crossing is a very nice one, especially if you can get one on the river.

I'm headed to b'ham for the AMA races, but should be in that area the next weekend on the bikes.

If you got to Clayton, eat at Universal Joint, great food.

great place to play in the Jeep. I've ridden my bike across there a dozen times or so, and have camped up in that area a few times as well. In the summer it's nice to just set your chair in the middle of the creek/river and hang out and let the kids play. or a hammock. the campground just south of the river crossing is a very nice one, especially if you can get one on the river.

I'm headed to b'ham for the AMA races, but should be in that area the next weekend on the bikes.

If you got to Clayton, eat at Universal Joint, great food.
We actually had UJoint 3-4 weeks ago when we were up there. Father in law lives off 197 by the lake. I think we are going to go up to Warwoman WMA this trip instead.

Post some pics after you go.

Well that didn't take long. Five months and it's lifted.
IMG_4052.JPG
IMG_4058.JPG
IMG_4054.jpg

We actually had UJoint 3-4 weeks ago when we were up there. Father in law lives off 197 by the lake. I think we are going to go up to Warwoman WMA this trip instead.
go out war woman and look on your left before you get to 28 for Sarah's Creek/Apple Valley. First section is paved and wicked fun (paved whoops), then you get to the camp ground area (some little creek crossings and great places to camp). Make a left as you get to the camp area and that will wind around and bring you back out to war woman road.

go out war woman and look on your left before you get to 28 for Sarah's Creek/Apple Valley. First section is paved and wicked fun (paved whoops), then you get to the camp ground area (some little creek crossings and great places to camp). Make a left as you get to the camp area and that will wind around and bring you back out to war woman road.

I plan to spend the day up there so I'll try to find this. It looks like there's a good set of FS roads up there and the ranger said they're all open currently.

Back
Top Bottom