• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tricolore Stuffed Pork Loin

Nice!! Be them sun dried maters?
Nosir...roasted red peppers.
Do you pull at a certain temperature? You stuffed these differently than the other day, I think. The other day they were slit open, today appears pierced from the end. Which seemed to work best?
No I just took my time this go around. Got it to open up a little more with a roll cut instead of just butterflying it.

Rolled it up nicer and tighter.

Same deliciousness though.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170103_20034085d9c3a113c9d9c8c91052db83.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170103_6fa1a9c637f96537fc6d0c62b51216aa.jpg

Dang that looks GOOD!

IMG_1674.JPG

Used fontina and Jarlsberg cheese instead of provolone, should have cooked split up (no jokes please) as the cheese somewhat ran out. Pulled at 145* IT. Made an apple cider reduction with the pad drippings. Thought I had taken another photo after slicing but evidently didn't. Quite edible, thanks for the recipe Leatherhead Leatherhead . biker_bill biker_bill , hope you and Linda enjoyed the meal and visit as much as we did.

View attachment 1035990
Used fontina and Jarlsberg cheese instead of provolone, should have cooked split up (no jokes please) as the cheese somewhat ran out. Pulled at 145* IT. Made an apple cider reduction with the pad drippings. Thought I had taken another photo after slicing but evidently didn't. Quite edible, thanks for the recipe Leatherhead Leatherhead . biker_bill biker_bill , hope you and Linda enjoyed the meal and visit as much as we did.

That will work!
I can be in Rome to assist with the "plating" in about 45 mins.

View attachment 1035990

We sure did and we're looking forward to our next visit. ;)

Back
Top Bottom