Trolling “hot” women on dating apps…

Status
Not open for further replies.

reklawd

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
2   0
Reaction score
is so much better than trolling a bunch of overweight, over-the-hill gun nuts. Much easier to exploit their selfishness and inflated egos. It is a new form of ethical trolling I had not tried yet and just kinda stumbled upon … but it is quite fulfilling.

is so much better than trolling a bunch of overweight, over-the-hill gun nuts. Much easier to exploit their selfishness and inflated egos. It is a new form of ethical trolling I had not tried yet and just kinda stumbled upon … but it is quite fulfilling.
The thought of dating would scare the crap out of me. How do you approach some of the more delicate subjects with women today? Do you have a disease of any sort? Do you have a penis? Have you had a penis in the past? These are questions I would want answers to early on.

GLWS

Have you lured any back to your tent yet?
Just be careful as one may end up having a bigger penis than you.

Yeah they’ll think highly of you, since your living in a tent downtown in TENTCITY….yeah I’m an old fat dude.. I really like your new leaf you have turned over.. us fat dudes were getting tired of the insults and telling us how much better you were than us

cdda1c2a6d5dae37b542955d2f9eca92.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom