• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Troops ordered to shoot Americans that do not turn in their guns !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy man, I will have to digest this a bit.

It's easy to digest.

1. How they gonna get here? You ever see the UN navy? How many aircraft are in the UN Air Force?

2. Who funds the UN? They don't have their own mint or treasury.

3. Anyone that has such a lack of trust in our own military (who take an oath to defend this country from invaders both foreign or DOMESTIC) must not know anyone that is or has been enlisted in our military. My family has served, my friends have served and now their sons and daighteraare serving, for which I sleep soundly. I personally think anyone that feels our army, navy, Air Force or marines would lay down and allow this scenario are delusional or at the least mildy paranoid sheeple. In short, It's not going to happen.

I agree that this guy is nuts in general but do you really not see that 1. Most law enforcement has had it beaten into them for decades that they are better than regular people and need to keep them in check. 2. That our troops have been training and practicing occupying and keeping civilian populations in line for the last 10 years?

good luck getting most of our troops or law enforcement to follow that order....and god help the ones who do....

I'm with you on some of the law enforcement concerns.

The fact with our military is that we are or have been deployed in foreign civilian environments, afghan, and Iraq. Its a fact but those civilian populations may have been sympathetic to our enemy. So there has to be training and standards in place to handle civilian populace. That does not mean it is to be directed at American civilians.

I'm with you on some of the law enforcement concerns.

The fact with our military is that we are or have been deployed in foreign civilian environments, afghan, and Iraq. Its a fact but those civilian populations may have been sympathetic to our enemy. So there has to be training and standards in place to handle civilian populace. That does not mean it is to be directed at American civilians.
There is already training and standards .... it's called the National Guard .......:eyebrows:

So what's your point. How does the UN call up the National Guard?
UN does not call up the NG, in a situation like this, do you not think that true Americans (IE: NG/avctive military not on deplyment) would not repel such attempts against their American brothers? Do you automatically assume that someone issues a command and every soldier (NG or otherwise) just simply falls over trying to follow it?

No offense, but the tin foil is getting rather deep in here......:tinfoil3: :bolt:

UN does not call up the NG, in a situation like this, do you not think that true Americans (IE: NG/avctive military not on deplyment) would not repel such attempts against their American brothers? Do you automatically assume that someone issues a command and every soldier (NG or otherwise) just simply falls over trying to follow it?

No offense, but the tin foil is getting rather deep in here......:tinfoil3: :bolt:

Dude. Do you bother to read any previous posts? I'm saying pretty much what your trying to say.

Dude. Do you bother to read any previous posts? I'm saying pretty much what your trying to say.
Sure did, from page one, ..... "Dude"

Perhaps you did not understand my initial post (or, perhaps it's spirit); either way, upon your diatribe, I simply commented further.

Have a nice night :thumb:

Sure did, from page one, ..... "Dude"

Perhaps you did not understand my initial post (or, perhaps it's spirit); either way, upon your diatribe, I simply commented further.

Have a nice night :thumb:

I am having one. And you still make no sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom