• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Truck Pistol Location

I have also rigged a holster up under my vehicle's dash, below and to the right of the steering wheel.
But it was never "out of sight" to my passengers or to people who would bother to take a close look into my car through the windows. It was just less obvious than the cup holder or having the gun on the seat next to me.
The holster idea was good if you didn't mind drawing the gun in a crowded shopping center parking lot to switch it from your belt to the under-dashboard holster, and back again when you got home or to your next destination.

In your on body holster. I recommend appendix if you ride in the car a good bit. Seatbelt along your belt line, shirt pulled over top. If you keep it on you there is less risk from holstering/reholstering each time you get in and out and zero chance of accidentally leaving it in the car. Also it isn't flying anywhere in the case of a crash/accident.

In your on body holster. I recommend appendix if you ride in the car a good bit. Seatbelt along your belt line, shirt pulled over top. If you keep it on you there is less risk from holstering/reholstering each time you get in and out and zero chance of accidentally leaving it in the car. Also it isn't flying anywhere in the case of a crash/accident.
Yep, appendix carry is the best location while inside a vehicle.

Where do you keep your truck pistol that would be out of sight but easily accessible? Glove box is out as I can reach it easily. Under the seat for the same reason. Any ideas/suggestions?
On my person or in a lock box. I don't use my vehicle as a holster. The ONLY concession I'll make is on longer trips I'll put my pistol in a holster and in the console. Anything else is asking for trouble.

Only when I travel.
IMG-0255.JPG

I stopped smoking years ago..........

IMG-0257.JPG

Back
Top Bottom