• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep 4th Sales!

might be easier to send them a pm or call them to see if they have what youre looking for in store..
Called several times. One unhelpful discussion with a young man who didn’t know or care what a wylde chamber is. Also emailed. You others with the uninvited snide ignorant unhelpful comments are just why ODT is in decline.
And yes that unit. Notice the 15% discount.

5844E713-CDB4-4A90-A7F8-F630F77C0F40.gif

Called several times. One unhelpful discussion with a young man who didn’t know or care what a wylde chamber is. Also emailed. You others with the uninvited snide ignorant unhelpful comments are just why ODT is in decline.
PM replied.

Just for the record, no one at TruPrep is upset or by anyway aggravated by people asking us questions. I have been here all day helping customers and answering social media in-store. I do not know of what the 223 wyld comment was about but not all of our employees are gun people. Some work part time here and full time jobs other places (so I do not know who you talked to).....That being said - I hope your day gets better and as always use wes@truprep.com for any issues you are having or run in too in the future.

Thanks

Only been in once, to pick up my ODT lower.
Store's real neat, lots of cool stuff. At first I thought it was deserted, didn't see anyone in the front area. Wandered back to the back, found two employees chatting with a customer at the counter. It was like I was invisible for about 5 minutes, then one guy broke loose to ask if I needed help. Told him what I needed, he spun the computer screen around toward me, handed me the mouse, told me to fill out the info, and returned to whatever riveting conversation they had going on. After I had to interrupt him a couple times 'cause I fat-fingered some fields, he finally gave me his full attention.
The rest of the process was quick and efficient, but if I hadn't already had an item paid for I would probably have walked out.
Again, really nice store but I wouldn't necessarily make a trip back there unless it was something special I couldn't find closer.

Wow.. Why don’t you go in an at least check the place out before you throw shade... ? Great group here that goes above and beyond for the ODT community..

Only been in once, to pick up my ODT lower.
Store's real neat, lots of cool stuff. At first I thought it was deserted, didn't see anyone in the front area. Wandered back to the back, found two employees chatting with a customer at the counter. It was like I was invisible for about 5 minutes, then one guy broke loose to ask if I needed help. Told him what I needed, he spun the computer screen around toward me, handed me the mouse, told me to fill out the info, and returned to whatever riveting conversation they had going on. After I had to interrupt him a couple times 'cause I fat-fingered some fields, he finally gave me his full attention.
The rest of the process was quick and efficient, but if I hadn't already had an item paid for I would probably have walked out.
Again, really nice store but I wouldn't necessarily make a trip back there unless it was something special I couldn't find closer.

Wow.. Why don’t you go in an at least check the place out before you throw shade... ? Great group here that goes above and beyond for the ODT community..

Psilloh1 Psilloh1 All good brother.

lostchild lostchild Sorry for the lack of awareness. Its hard to make 21 year olds working a register and doing so many 4473's and transfers all day enjoy the process, doesn't excuse them for sure.

As I always encourage you guys on ODT, feel free to email these things to me and let me know how it went so I can get with the guys as its happening and not weeks, months later. This thread was to let you guys know we were having sales - not to discuss by-gones. We support this forum and will continue to strive to make better changes.

My email is above and feel free to use it anytime.

Thanks,

True Prep is great and always has a great selection for build parts. They’re always helpful and truly care about the 2A community. Free transfers for ODT members... just a great place to shop and find deals...They get busy in there and I wish we had more stores like this...

Back
Top Bottom