• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trust Naming

FredAlert

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
217   3
Reaction score
So I'm going to setup a trust but I figure a good first step is figuring out what to call it. Are there any specific rules that anyone can point me to as to what it can be named?

IE: Does the trust name have to have the word "trust" or "Revocable Living Trust" or something like that to be a legal trust in Georgia or can it be just some crazy name?

It can be any crazy name you would like. I have seen some really neat names come across my desk.

However, remember that identification is the reason for the name. If you have your Form4 with and show it to someone, will the trust name be easily identified as your trust?

Your actual name, unless part of the trust name, does not appear on the Form4. Only your signature, as Trustee appears.

Rich

Don't forget also that you have to engrave the trust on any sbr's you assemble. So is you name it "Brainchill's Big Pimpin Full Auto Gangsta Crew Trust" all that has to go on the weapon.

Thanks guys, this was really my primary concern .. having to engrave all of the "revocable living trust" onto the receivers after the actual name or something.

Don't forget also that you have to engrave the trust on any sbr's you assemble. So is you name it "Brainchill's Big Pimpin Full Auto Gangsta Crew Trust" all that has to go on the weapon.

Back
Top Bottom