Ken Ford

Default rank 5000+ posts
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
175   0
Reaction score
To get my two sons to do some prepping.
Asked my oldest a few days ago what he would do if things got really bad? He told me that since he knew I was ready he would just make his way to my home.
Somewhat stunned I told him that he would always be welcome, but if a mans plan was that he depended on someone else’s plan, he really had no plan.
I think he’s finally seeing the light. MABE...

At least you may have them thinking.

I had an older sister tell me the same. I also told her that if she and her husband came to our place to live, they would cut our supplies in HALF as soon as they walked in the door. I guess they don't think that far ahead. If they could bring enough supplies to our place then they should stay at their place.
Don't look to us if you have been told.

Good luck with that....and i dont mean that sarcastically. I have one child 31yo, she has a good head on her shoulders and is usually pretty smart about it but my wife has been prepping a fair amount for years.... she has included our daughter in the count we need for food, etc.,
I usually think and say “what happens if you cant make it that 20 miles to us ? She has stepped up her planning some in the last year but nowhere like she should.
My wife has been aces on the prep score. We have about a years worth of decent food stuffs before we get to the reserves. All we do is one trip to grocery store a week for fresh stuff.
Yeah I’m a rank a mature compared to some, probably about two months worth of food stocked. Plenty of other stuff, but never thought to stock up on TP.

I think I would gladly welcome any family member or REAL good friend as long as they brought their own weapons, lots of ammo and at least the same amount of supplies and food that I have.

They would have to understand and agree...........my house, MY rules.

I think I would gladly welcome any family member or REAL good friend as long as they brought their own weapons, lots of ammo and at least the same amount of supplies and food that I have.

They would have to understand and agree...........my house, MY rules.
Yes there is power in numbers after all.

What I don’t get is , if a SHTF scenario really happened.... all these “ preppers” in there house with two-three bodies to man guns would quickly get over run by large groups attacking.... right?

What I don’t get is , if a SHTF scenario really happened.... all these “ preppers” in there house with two-three bodies to man guns would quickly get over run by large groups attacking.... right?
Have to find out who they are, and the first few week or months I doubt they will be banding together. It’s a what about me world nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom