• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TulAmmo .45 acp

Good ammo but dirty.

I'll second that...With almost ANY American-made "Generic" .45 Hardball, I can go 600--800 rounds thru my Second-Gen G-21 before I hafta' think about cleaning it, or MALFUNCTIONS will start to happen...With the TulAmmo--or Wolf, for that matter--It's more like 350-400 rounds and I B ETTER CLEAN it, or MALF'S will start to happen...Yeah, it REALLY IS that DIRTY...

Having said that, the Russian Steel-Cased stuff shoots AT LEAST AS WELL as any of the Generic "White Box-type" ammo in my G-21, and BETTER than MOST...HTH....mikey357

I'll second that...With almost ANY American-made "Generic" .45 Hardball, I can go 600--800 rounds thru my Second-Gen G-21 before I hafta' think about cleaning it, or MALFUNCTIONS will start to happen...With the TulAmmo--or Wolf, for that matter--It's more like 350-400 rounds and I B ETTER CLEAN it, or MALF'S will start to happen...Yeah, it REALLY IS that DIRTY...

Having said that, the Russian Steel-Cased stuff shoots AT LEAST AS WELL as any of the Generic "White Box-type" ammo in my G-21, and BETTER than MOST...HTH....mikey357

Good info. I'm gonna have to try it out. Can't go wrong for that price.

Back
Top Bottom