• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey Challenge

How do y’all want to do it this year?

• Total voters
Well I missed ol big boy this morning. He came in on a string and I missed him at about 7:50 AM. I centered a dang tree that I never even seen 🤦🏻‍♂️
Hate to here I know it sucks,just part of game.lay off him a few days and go back and kill him.you just gonna have to change up a little.I’m fairly sure he’s not coming back there.

Yeah it just sucks though. I did everything perfect except for the shot 🤦🏻‍♂️
I call it the last 10 second rule,you can work your butt off do everything right but that last 10 seconds is what really matters P.T.T.(pulling the trigger)that applies to deer hunting also.don’t dwell on it ,move on.when I was was young I would carry a screw up a couple weeks now I just say It is what it is and move on.

I call it the last 10 second rule,you can work your butt off do everything right but that last 10 seconds is what really matters P.T.T.(pulling the trigger)that applies to deer hunting also.don’t dwell on it ,move on.when I was was young I would carry a screw up a couple weeks now I just say It is what it is and move on.
Yeah your absolutely right, I’m just gonna get right back after it in the morning.

Envy haha. A buddy of mine and his family goes once a year and cans a bunch of salmon. It’s never worked out for me to go. Yet. Nice one!!

Well I missed ol big boy this morning. He came in on a string and I missed him at about 7:50 AM. I centered a dang tree that I never even seen 🤦🏻‍♂️
please tell me you took a pic of the tree lol

If anyone has ever turkey hunted much they have missed and have had the same feelings you had this morning. I missed twice last year before I realized I had the wrong choke in my gun. I was shooting they're feet.

Back
Top Bottom