• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

She said they were there to serve a theft by deception warrant. The officers were getting in the car to leave because no one was there. No matter what they were doing their job and some A Hole blasted them. Unreal!

Kids are like seeds. The environment they grow in is the soil. Mine learned that by 18 it was time to be responsible for yourself. I didn't raise them to be kids, they already knew how to do that. I taught them to be adults. I'm very proud of both my son's and 4 grandkids. I'm teaching them life skills.

It was the report on the app. WTF is your problem? That’s what was reported. That’s what REPORTERS DO.
9/10 reporters agree saying “According to the report I got this morning” has to be the most ego-inflating way of saying “I read this on a literal news app just like everyone else.”

So both cops were shot and killed . Any details on where they were shot? did they have vests on? Head shots? Not known yet?
They were both wearing vests, but soft. Hit with rifle fire so it didn’t matter. One instantly, one on the way to the hospital despite instant care administration (I saw this one) and the police clearing the roadway to the hospital

Wow!!! Just read our my baby good boys got a rap sheet going back 10 years. Theft, theft and theft oh and cocaine. B and e, robbing churches. These are the folks big Stacy thinks are discriminated against by institutional racism and need to be let out amongst us. Think she'll come to the funerals?
Huh? They're white.

They were both wearing vests, but soft. Hit with rifle fire so it didn’t matter. One instantly, one on the way to the hospital despite instant care administration (I saw this one) and the police clearing the roadway to the hospital
I am glad that your family and yourself were physically unharmed! That could of gone way worse. One of these M-F’s could of ran up in your house and turned this into a hostage situation. This is a lesson for all of us. This type of stuff can happen anywhere and at anytime.

Back
Top Bottom