• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

Seems like just a bit much, especially if there were uninvolved people also living there.
Kind of a ‘kill ‘em all, let God sort ‘em out’ mentality.
they became involved when they allowed the criminals in the house. **** her, **** her house

Suspect still barracaide

With the defunding, worthless Judges, D.A.’s, officials (Bill Campbell, Kadeem Reed, Mitzi Bickersl - got 14 years today will probably serve 1 at a country club jail) violent repeaters back out it’s not the patrolman’s. fault. Some areas get the bottom of the barrel cadets cause why would any educated person want to be pd when your mayor throws you under the bus (atlanta riots where motorcycle cop got run over). We need to depend on ourselves as seen in Memphis. Would never call pd for anything other than a report taking. Was usually on 911 hold for 15 minutes. When I was growing up our beat cops would come into our house for coffee & to check on the neighbors also. We respected anyone that put on the badge.Unfortunately by the time I went to college my folks never saw a cruiser on our street ever except for the burglary reports.
However if atf came without a warrant for a muzzle break to your house you damn sure should call the sheriff to evict them off the property.

Attachments

• 79DB9633-8AAD-4B79-9315-16C12DBE8D26.png
    79DB9633-8AAD-4B79-9315-16C12DBE8D26.png
    582.5 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom