• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Robbers in Brentwood Shot Dead After Forcing Homeowner To Open Gun Safe

Yes, but if one was fleeing, that means he was no longer a threat. I'm not defending these guys at all. I'm with GeauxLSU GeauxLSU , I hope he gets a key to the city.

No, the perp was still a threat, the perp said he was regrouping and coming back for a final attack, but there is no audio, so we'll never know. lol

You can always tell a dead perp's side of the story without any proof, ifins he be dead..

I had a now-deceased Uncle who carried out quite a few Black Ops back in the 50's and 60's in South America and Africa for our Government who once showed me a jar of pickled ears he had personally removed from his targets. To me it was gross, but to him it was SOP. Thanks.
Ears are cartilage, you can Sun dry them until they look like dried prunes before stringing them on your Dog Tags, Uh, so I've heard :rolleyes:

Ears are cartilage, you can Sun dry them until they look like dried prunes before stringing them on your Dog Tags, Uh, so I've heard :rolleyes:
He once showed me a picture of him and his cohorts and one of them actually had such a necklace. I remember asking what it was and he did not hesitate in telling me. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom