• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TX cop with Glock 45 vs. ISIS terrorists with body armor and rifles

"Tactically" speaking, a possibly "lone" armed Officer facing two subjects both armed w/ rifles & wearing body armor who inititiated the fight, at close quarters is a tough, tough scenario.

Good for him (as well as the pubic he was protecting). I bet he is a God-fearing, family man, who shoots/ trains regularly w/ his pistol.
I'm not a bit surprised this happened in Texas.

Last edited:
"Tactically" speaking, a possibly "lone" armed Officer facing two subjects both armed w/ rifles & wearing body armor who inititiated the fight, at close quarters is a tough, tough scenario.

Good for him (as well as the pubic he was protecting). I bet he is a God-fearing, family man, who shoots/ trains regularly w/ his pistol.
I'm not a bit surprised this happened in Texas.
I'm not surprised it happened in Texas. It's the easiet illegal way into our country.

Wow! I heard about the shooting but did not know the terrorists had body armors and rifles. The 60 year old Texas LEO shot both with a Glock .45 acp. Good job!!!

http://controversialtimes.com/news/...-two-terrorists-with-rifles-body-armor-video/

I couldn't help but laugh when I heard the officer with a handgun took down both heavily armed terrorists. That's just classic!

Let's hope future domestic ISIS wannabes are as inept as these guys. I would call them Barney Fifes, but that would be an insult to Barney Fife.

So what the hell happened to the back of the gunmens car? They said no explosives were found, but the back of that car looks like it went BOOM....

Back
Top Bottom