• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TX police were warned about Isis terrorist 2 days before but ignored it!

Did i read that right? some lady from another country posted a twitter message? OK

Also, didnt they have a bunch o swat dudes there and paid security guards?

I dont know the facts just a few glimpse of stuff on the news and here

Let's be honest, it had the best possible outcome. If the guard wouldn't have been injured it would have been literally perfect.
I'm glad they weren't intercepted for multiple reasons. 1) It's hard to argue with how crazy they actually are and 2) They're dead.

Let's be honest, it had the best possible outcome. If the guard wouldn't have been injured it would have been literally perfect.
I'm glad they weren't intercepted for multiple reasons. 1) It's hard to argue with how crazy they actually are and 2) They're dead.
Yup, #2 is the best outcome.

I've seen multiple articles like the below that stated the FBI, SWAT, etc., were on hand at this event. If true it would not surprise me in the least that all those idiots were standing around comparing their gadgets and reading their policy manuals on how to react to this attack while the traffic cop actually stopped the damn thing...

"The two suspects were believed to have driven from Phoenix to kill as many of these anti-Islamic attendees as they could. When they arrived, there were extra security precautions including layers of private, local, state, SWAT and various federal agencies like the FBI and ATF on hand."

Back
Top Bottom