UCF vs. LSU

I've always hated the Gators.
But they are very tasty as an appetizer.

Not much else to to in Gainesville except play with livestock and watch football.

Haters gonna hate....

When did you go to UCF? Wasn't all that much around there at one time either. Different story now, I'm sure.

Hope it's a decent game. I just assumed LSU would crush UCF but who knows?

UCF ain’t got a chance in hell against LSU
They had a chance against Auburn.
LSU is playing down 4 defensive starters (Draftees and injuries) including (certain top 10 draftee) Greedy Williams. Anything is possible... including LSU hurting the "defending national champions'" feelings.... bad.

UCF..... you gotta be kidding me. What a joke. Play in a real conference and lets see how well they do. Easy to go undefeated when you play in that Conference. Talent and speed yes. Toughness to play a SEC schedule every weekend. Not a chance.

Yeah, they're kinda the biggest midget in their conference, but still a midget!

24258418-2d9e-4942-a274-44d0d1820524-jpeg.1935300

Now we know, he's a Florida man!!!!

Alma mater fans deserve to be blindly delusional in hopes for their school....this thread doesn't disappoint......I Kidd, I Kidd! We are all a little blindly delusional when it comes to our team.

Alma mater fans deserve to be blindly delusional in hopes for their school....this thread doesn't disappoint......I Kidd, I Kidd! We are all a little blindly delusional when it comes to our team.
<----- is not. Knows LSU has far exceeded their abilities and is over ranked.
Does not change the fact I hope they embarrass the annoying UCF. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom