• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA / LSU football ticket prices

With the history of these two schools, that is going to be a tough ticket. However, it is the 4th game of the season, so if LSU or Georgia stumbles after the first few games, tickets could be easier to get. I called a couple of my buddies, and they will not sell theirs. Wish I could help, but I no longer have season tickets to UGA.

Thanks JWC. Appreciate the effort. I guess there is worse things than watching the HD broadcast. I 'might' be able to get some from home. Last time a buddy flew in for the game with tickets in hand. We had seats in the VERY top row. But hey it was mid field. :cool: He still jokes that we could see 7 states from up there. ;)

Try ebay I have a lot of luck with them. It's a crap shoot but on game day go Downtown Athens and the scalpers will have better prices then Stub Hub. Last year I got 2 lower level tickets for the Tennessee game for $125 from a scalper.

With the history of these two schools, that is going to be a tough ticket. However, it is the 4th game of the season, so if LSU or Georgia stumbles after the first few games, tickets could be easier to get. I called a couple of my buddies, and they will not sell theirs. Wish I could help, but I no longer have season tickets to UGA.

^^^^^Good Guy Right There
And, he also previously was a UGA Season Ticket Holder.

Back
Top Bottom