• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA / LSU football ticket prices

Who wants to see the failcons play?
I went to New Orleans with a friend at New Year's 1993 to see some football. I had 4 tickets to watch the fourth ever New Orleans Saints playoff game (against the Eagles). My buddy is a Bama fan/alum. We wound up with 2 extra tickets for the Saints playoff. To swamp for 2 tickets to see the national championship game between Miami and Alabama, we had to give up 2 playoff tickets plus $100 each ($100 meant something then). I was NOT happy at the time. New Orleans lost and seeing the arrogant Miami go down in the fashion they did to Bama made the weekend worthwhile.
People RIGHTLY 'value' good college football more than the NFL.

- - - Updated - - -

Supply/demand.
I demand the supply be cheaper.

That game is on my son's 11th birthday and I was hoping to take him as a present to go to his first ever college football game. Just checked stubhub and the CHEAPEST tickets are $258 a piece in the sky!! For crying out loud! :confused: :grey:

I used Stubhub. Once. Felt like a huge ripoff (it was).

Now, I just go on game day. I've picked up reasonably-priced tickets from tailgaters and alumni. Pretty easy to get 2 tickets together for a reasonable price. Gets harder for 3-4 together (and more expensive).

I used Stubhub. Once. Felt like a huge ripoff (it was).

Now, I just go on game day. I've picked up reasonably-priced tickets from tailgaters and alumni. Pretty easy to get 2 tickets together for a reasonable price. Gets harder for 3-4 together (and more expensive).
Yep, that's the problem. Momma will definitely want to go.

I went to New Orleans with a friend at New Year's 1993 to see some football. I had 4 tickets to watch the fourth ever New Orleans Saints playoff game (against the Eagles). My buddy is a Bama fan/alum. We wound up with 2 extra tickets for the Saints playoff. To swamp for 2 tickets to see the national championship game between Miami and Alabama, we had to give up 2 playoff tickets plus $100 each ($100 meant something then). I was NOT happy at the time. New Orleans lost and seeing the arrogant Miami go down in the fashion they did to Bama made the weekend worthwhile.

- - - Updated - - -

There's WAY too many college football fans in the southeast for that to happen. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'd watch college ball over pro ball any day of the week and twice on Sunday

Wish I had known. I sold my tickets to my brother so he and his wife (she is an LSU alum) could go.

I will check with a few friends to see if anyone has some to sell.

Last edited:
Wish I had known. I sold my tickets to my brother so he and his wife (she is an LSU alum) could go.

I will check with a few friends to see if anyone has some to sell.
At least that's not as bad as a friend from a few years ago when I sent out a call. "Ohhh... you should have asked me yesterday. I GAVE mine away." :eek: ;)
Appreciate the open eyes/ears.

Go to the game & either buy them on the bridge or on east campus road in front of gate 7. The prices on stubhub or any other site are an absolute joke. I have bought tickets to games for 6 years now and have never paid more than $100 per ticket. You just have to be patient and never pay the asking price. Also try to stay clear of the people that seem to be making a living out of scalping. you can usually spot those guys quick. If you go to the bridge look for an old codger with a hand full of tickets. those are the guys to buy from.

With the history of these two schools, that is going to be a tough ticket. However, it is the 4th game of the season, so when LSU stumbles after the first few games, tickets could be easier to get. I called a couple of my buddies, and they will not sell theirs. Wish I could help, but I no longer have season tickets to UGA.

Fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom