• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Missouri, what are your thoughts?

linebacker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   0
Reaction score
IMO----It's gonna be another good one today. Missouri is 5-0 and UGA is 4-1.
Missouri has a great coaching staff, a tough defense and a good offense. Their tough defense against our young offense will definitely be a challenge, but I feel our dawgs will accept that challenge and prove themselves worthy today even with a few injured players. Our weakest point on defense is in the secondary. Missouri will try to take advantage of the secondary and hopefully capitalize on it all day. The secondary has to hunker down and show the world what they are made of, but I have no doubts that UGA will do just that.
Key points for UGA today are: do NOT underestimate Missouri on either side of the ball, stay focused and play as hard today as you have ever played, make no mistakes on special teams, complete your blocks on offense, receivers must stay focused with their routes and catch passes, have NO interceptions, on defense have no missed tackles, pass rush, pass rush, pass rush, rush the quarterback and create mistakes for them, show strength in the defensive secondary. front line, cornerbacks and linebackers do not allow running backs to even think about getting into the secondary.
Overall, do not let Missouri get the upper hand, because if they do, Missouri has the coaching staff and the experience on the field to come out on top.

GO DAWGS !!!

I don't know if the Dawgs will win or lose, but we have a better chance at home. All the injuries on the offensive side, dang. Murray will have to have not a good day but a great day for the Dawgs to win. Our defense has to get better, doesn't it?

I agree our secondary has to step up. If the defense can do their part I think we will win. Murray has to stay a leader out there and some of the back up players need to step up and fill the spot of their injured counterparts. Go Dawgs!

Looks like it's going to be another defensive game....Mizzou made that look too easy...Safeties are playing too deep...

Back
Top Bottom