UGA vs Mizzou tonight. Who wins?

Who wins tonight?

• UGA cause their better

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Mizzou cause Georgia is overated as usual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is the taco place still open this late?

• Bama and LSU are still on so who cares

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Dosen't matter cause YGA can't beat LSU.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another shutout. Team has allowed 57 points in conference play all season (6 games). Bama allowed 46 today. Only allowed 2 TD’s in the 4th qtr all season. Only team in College football in any division to not allow a rushing TD. This defense is legit.

Another shutout. Team has allowed 57 points in conference play all season (6 games). Bama allowed 46 today. Only allowed 2 TD’s in the 4th qtr all season. Only team in College football in any division to not allow a rushing TD. This defense is legit.
I hope so, but LSU, and Alabama are in a different dimension. UGA is lackluster in the offensive department

I hope so, but LSU, and Alabama are in a different dimension. UGA is lackluster in the offensive department

LSU, Alabama look a different animal on offense. However they look like a high school team in defense. Georgia appears to just be the opposite. Absolutely dominant on defense while lackluster at times on offense.

You armchair QB's crack me up with your punditry! Look back on the old threads from other seasons and you're *****in about the lack of offensive production the damn week before the Rose Bowl! LOL
GO DAWGS
Quit using big words!...I'm still a Dawg fan, but given the last few years, I'm a realist

Back
Top Bottom