• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Uncommon threaded weapons?

I'd consider this somewhat uncommon but only due to barrel length.
Ruger MK II that I wanted to shoot cheap, bulk ammo through suppressed. It's too short to go supersonic so it stays quiet at a much cheaper cost than CCI Standard.

Shorty MKII.jpg

Suppressed MKII.jpg

The first gun I threaded was a Remington 572 pump. Enough meat forward of sight for threads and still be able to aim. Can hold 21 rounds of shorts. Less noise than a red Ryder. No semi gas noise. Rapid fire with pump action

Gadgetsrfun Gadgetsrfun has used it some. Some much fun
Ditto on a 572 Field master. So much fun and a neighborhood tree rat getters dream..

Paddle stock "parts gun" that had a bulge in the barrel.. Bulge was at the +16" mark on the Ruger factory barrel so now I have a 16.5" threaded All Weather 77/22 paddle stock.

Walmart SS Laminated 10/22 that I bought that was threaded. Like C'mon man! C'mon man! It turned out to be an oddball. I found an adapter from Hughes

Had a similar barrel / odd thread on a beater blue 10/22 but I took it off and put a factory barrel on her.

Ruger KMK678 cut and threaded AND front sight machined and reattached aft of the threads. Cerakote OD just for good measure.

Back
Top Bottom