• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Uncommon threaded weapons?

Wanna talk about goofy threads?

IMG_3580.JPG

This is the Mossad gun that came into the states with that fake can on the end. I was able to get that off.

Whatever threads underneath were some kind of goofy European spec and they were crooked, to boot.

Luckily I have friends like geezer geezer and harrycalahan harrycalahan who figured out a way to get 1/2 x 28's on there so I could use my suppressor.

I don't believe the 77/22 was ever offered threaded from Ruger and it came with a ridiculously long and already heavy barrel so here's one kinda uncommon.
It's one of my favorites and it is stupid accurate:

I have one in 357/38. You are correct and they are fun

Wanna talk about goofy threads?

View attachment 6781905

This is the Mossad gun that came into the states with that fake can on the end. I was able to get that off.

Whatever threads underneath were some kind of goofy European spec and they were crooked, to boot.

Luckily I have friends like geezer geezer and harrycalahan harrycalahan who figured out a way to get 1/2 x 28's on there so I could use my suppressor.
9 Hole Reviews has a great video on this pistol and it's history with the Mossad. In fact it was so good I ordered the DVD of Munich which is three hours long.

Back
Top Bottom