• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Underfolder AK74?

Madrox

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fancy Man of Cornwood
475   1
Reaction score
I just stepped into the AK74 game. I would love one in an Underfolder. Anyone know of a company that has them available, or is this something I would have to have built? Thanks in advance guys.

I just want one with the extended heavy barrel like the RPK...

Hey, a guy can still dream, can't he?

Oh, and you'll need these mags to go with it...45 round bakelites...pricey!

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...akelite+5.45x39+45rd+Rifle+Magazine&groupid=6

mak74r45FEAT.jpg

I would shoot an underfolder first to see if you like it. There is a reason Russkies stopped using them years ago and moved to side folders. UF look great, but cheek weld and proper sight pictures are not the best, and I am an an AK addict.

Side folder is much more usable and AK100 type like used in Arsenal AKs is very, very nice. No wobble and allows you to shoot with the stock folded.

I would shoot an underfolder first to see if you like it. There is a reason Russkies stopped using them years ago and moved to side folders. UF look great, but cheek weld and proper sight pictures are not the best, and I am an an AK addict.

Side folder is much more usable and AK100 type like used in Arsenal AKs is very, very nice. No wobble and allows you to shoot with the stock folded.
I have a side folder and like it. I have owned a few AK47 side folders and like them. Just wanting one for the 5.45.

Back
Top Bottom