Unofficial Shoot/Meet Norcross Gun Club and Range Monday March 25

Who knows...call me
Also, the chick at Walmart thinks you are Cody...Had to throw that at ya...LOL

Will do. I have been meaning to see if you and Danny want to go to the bowling pin match. I know Danny has done a couple before, would be nice to get some pointers from someone who has some experience.

LOL! Too funny. She's a cutie.

That is the chit! Its on my list. I got to save up for that bad boy. It weighs nothing.

I have to agree. I never really wanted one until I shot Pops' the other day. Now I want one. That thing is fun as hell. I didn't expect the fireball that that thing spit out either.

Call me tomorrow. My blind ace cant see, so......the R-1 or Glock 30? CZ? H-K? I dont know what works in that.

I have been trying to decide which gun to bring myself. I was thinking about my Glock 19 since I shoot it the best of all my guns but I don't know if 9mm will have enough power to knock down the pins or not? I might just bring the old man's 1911 if I can get him to let me borrow it.

I have been trying to decide which gun to bring myself. I was thinking about my Glock 19 since I shoot it the best of all my guns but I don't know if 9mm will have enough power to knock down the pins or not? I might just bring the old man's 1911 if I can get him to let me borrow it.
Thats cheating if you bring his Kimber........lol

I love letting people shoot it.... Every time they turn around with a big silly little boy grin :)

If you don't have a smile on your face after shooting it something is wrong with you! Thanks for letting me shoot it!

Oh, and Pops shot the AR long and R-1 very good. I think he is a shooter. lol

Nice! We need to get that AR back out and try it at some distance now that all the cosmoline is cleaned off of it and you have it sighted in.

Back
Top Bottom