Unofficial Shoot/Meet Norcross Gun Club and Range Monday March 25

Wow, what a great time today! Always fun hangin' out with fellow ODT'ers.

Danny, that .460 was a BEAST! Thanks for the opportunity to shoot it. And for the link tonight for the AMT sights!

PMR-30 was a hoot-and-a-half! Thanks Pops!

GAGunguy, the DE .50 was too cool for school! The Sig pistol was a little off the hook, too!

Jake, sorry you had the squib round but thanks for lettin' me shoot the new .44 mag. No longer in lust for any .44 mag hand guns...just a LITTLE too much recoil. Maybe an 8" with porting/compensator would work for me?

Randy, as always, a pleasure. The AK pistol was a flamethrower!

Biker, you're a *****. Next time you shoot or I'm aiming in your sorry direction. J/K, and thanks for taking the tracers to Jay for me.

Thanks again everyone for showing up! Always a pleasure to share the shooting sports!

Jake, sorry you had the squib round but thanks for lettin' me shoot the new .44 mag. No longer in lust for any .44 mag hand guns...just a LITTLE too much recoil. Maybe an 8" with porting/compensator would work for me?

Yeah, I learned a lesson today not to ever shoot ammo that somebody just gave to you without knowing if it's factory loads or reloads. I'm just glad that it didn't hurt the gun. Come on man, .44Mag isn't that bad! Maybe I'm just crazy like that though, I love big bore revolvers and heavy recoil.

Yeah, I learned a lesson today not to ever shoot ammo that somebody gave to you. I'm just glad that it didn't hurt the gun. Come on man, .44Mag isn't that bad! Maybe I'm just crazy like that though, I love big bore revolvers and heavy recoil.

that 44 snubnose is great if you need 44 magnum round but you can't/don't have the space and weight of the long barrel, but i wouldn't make it my edc. but this opinion is coming form a person who carries that small inferior 9mm round j/k i love 9mm factory 20 round mags are nice to have around

Last edited:
that 44 snubnose is great if you need 44 magnum round but you can't/don't have the space and weight of the long barrel, but i wouldn't make it my edc. but this opinion is coming form a person who carries that small inferior 9mm round

The great thing about it is that you CAN shoot .44Spl out of it too, but I rarely do. Where's the fun in that? Like I said, I love heavy recoil and a big BOOM.

Yeah, I learned a lesson today not to ever shoot ammo that somebody just gave to you without knowing if it's factory loads or reloads. I'm just glad that it didn't hurt the gun. Come on man, .44Mag isn't that bad! Maybe I'm just crazy like that though, I love big bore revolvers and heavy recoil.

Yeah, I'm not completely ruling 'em out just yet...but the .357 has a nice punch and is maybe a little more affordable.

Just glad I finally got a Smith wheel gun...damn, these things are sha-wheet! The action is like buttah! You can feel the craftsmanship with every rotation of the cylinder and every pull of the trigger.

We'll see. Let me know if you find a .357 lever gun...I think she'll be my next.

Thanks for letting me shoot the .38 rounds. Those things were like tame little kittens compared to the .357! Nice comparison!

Yeah, I'm not completely ruling 'em out just yet...but the .357 has a nice punch and is maybe a little more affordable.

Just glad I finally got a Smith wheel gun...damn, these things are sha-wheet! The action is like buttah! You can feel the craftsmanship with every rotation of the cylinder and every pull of the trigger.

We'll see. Let me know if you find a .357 lever gun...I think she'll be my next.

Thanks for letting me shoot the .38 rounds. Those things were like tame little kittens compared to the .357! Nice comparison!

Damn it man, now I have someone else to compete with for the Smith wheel guns! That 686 is awesome, especially with that power port on it.

I've got some extra .38 rounds if you need some. Just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom