Unofficial Shoot/Meet Norcross Gun Club and Range Monday March 25

Yeah Monday and Thursday - Saturday are the days I can't go. Employees are short so I must work! In winter time, I have more flexible schedule. Yes let's still consider Wilson shoals.

I work in Norcross and can come by around noon... Is this the place at the corner of Medlock Bridge and Peachtree Industrial Blvd that just hot renovated last year? Just north of the PIB/ 141 split?

I work in Norcross and can come by around noon... Is this the place at the corner of Medlock Bridge and Peachtree Industrial Blvd that just hot renovated last year? Just north of the PIB/ 141 split?

Yep, that's the place!

Just went there today and they are going to start doing BOWLING PIN MATCHES on Wednesday nights. First one is April 1st at 6:30.

Won't be able to make that one, but probably the week after. Should be lots of fun!

Yep, that's the place!

Just went there today and they are going to start doing BOWLING PIN MATCHES on Wednesday nights. First one is April 1st at 6:30.

Won't be able to make that one, but probably the week after. Should be lots of fun!

Cool, I'll be the stupid looking guy who can't shoot straight!!!

Back
Top Bottom