Unofficial Shoot/Meet Norcross Gun Club and Range Monday March 25

LOL! I might need to make two trips. I just bought a new red dot for my Armalite so I might bring it too. Probably not though, I'll probably just stick to the ole trusty Rock River.

You bringing your new Hardballer?

I'll bring it. Should have posted it...lot of family additions recently. The trigger is as crisp as the day is long but HEAVY!

I cheated and shot the new additions on Friday with Gary. Luger had some malfunctions but I think because of a loose grip interfering with the mag catch. We'll see tomorrow!

I'll bring it. Should have posted it...lot of family additions recently. The trigger is as crisp as the day is long but HEAVY!

I cheated and shot the new additions on Friday with Gary. Luger had some malfunctions but I think because of a loose grip interfering with the mag catch. We'll see tomorrow!

Sweet! I'm looking forward to it. You really have added a bunch of new toys haven't you? Dang man, I gotta catch up. I'm off to the classifieds now. ;)

Sweet! I'm looking forward to it. You really have added a bunch of new toys haven't you? Dang man, I gotta catch up. I'm off to the classifieds now. ;)

Hey, can you bring that cool bottle o' paint???

And keep your eye out for a lever action in .357.

I need to move a Stevens double barrel shotgun that I will have with me tomorrow. It has been sawed off to 18 & 7/8 inches. I got it for $350 and I need to move it along to fund another project. If I can sell it GREAT, but I will consider trades that I can turn into cash also. I will have it with me tomorrow at the range for anyone interested. I will have a post up later this evening.

Hey, can you bring that cool bottle o' paint???

And keep your eye out for a lever action in .357.

Randy has the paint right now. Is he coming? I know you said Danny was coming but I never heard if Randy was or not. I haven't talked to him in a few weeks, I've been really busy.

I will keep my eyes out for you. Saw a Winchester posted yesterday but it was for trade only, I think he was looking for a 1911.

Back
Top Bottom