• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

I see a lot of virtue signaling from the “f*** the ATF” crowd. I’d bet your real world balls ain’t near as big as your internet balls or you’d be carrying Glocks modified with fun switches, extendo-stocks, forward pistol grip, and a solvent trap with an oil filter on the barrel. Be honest, we’re all complying with bullsh*t infringements from NFA ‘34 to GCA ‘68 to FOPA ‘86 etc.

We’ve been treading on that slippery slope for decades and no one here as of yet has risen up to reclaim their so called rights from the ATF or the Feds so don’t act like you’re better than your fellow ODTer who hedged his bets trying to stay on this side of the gray bar hotel or just tried to save a couple hundred bucks. Your tiny fisted chest pounding is ridiculous so save it for the libs on TikTok, not your fellow second amendment supporters who aren’t quite as pure Viking as you.

sucker-featured.jpg

Yeah down on my knees with a machinegun tax stamp. What’ve you got, standing on your high heels?

I forgot, you’ve got your pistol brace you’ve been hiding in the closet.
If you can actually afford a machine gun, what do you need a "free" tax stamp for?

You do you man, but nothing from the government is really free and principles are far more valuable than a $200 discount.

If you can actually afford a machine gun, what do you need a "free" tax stamp for?

You do you man, but nothing from the government is actually free and principles are far more valuable than a $200 discount.
As mentioned, an amnesty non-stamp for the collection.

In my garage as wall art, I have a cork board collecting all the $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 & $100 bills with different color seals for each one.

Like the rare ‘68 amnesty I’ve only read about, this amnesty is equally rare doubtful to return in my lifetime. It interests me. As a bonus it’s a legit SBR too.

So let me get this straight. You get a free tax stamp on a firearm that now doesn’t need one. Now you have a firearm that you are essentially stuck with because it’s a pain in the ass to sell and you need to contact the ATF if you leave the state with it. I have stamps and realize those items most likely will never be sold because it’s a hassle. Hopefully they make them easier to sell by shortening the wait times, but most private sales on here want an immediate purchase. Seems like a hassle created out of thin air that was voluntary.

You can disagree all you want with this statement, but some of us have families that we don't want to put in the line of fire with the indiscriminate actions of the ATF (and other government agencies). So what are your options there? It's not like you can keep your type of firearms secret if you purchased them retail. The 4473 has proven to be a registry.

If I were a lone wolf I'd be more vocal I'm sure. But I'm not. And I'm not willing to risk my family's safety and welfare to mouth off on the internet. This will rub most of you the wrong way, but I'd venture a guess 90% of ODT is all bark and no bite. If that number was opposite, we'd have already had ourselves a modern day civil war.

Back
Top Bottom