• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

Complying with the NFA is complying with a law passed by Congress long before any of us was born. We need a major shift in Congress to repeal that law (although a victory against this brace ruling could have positive effects for us on other NFA issues too)

Complying with the "free registry" was complying with a rule made by a out of control agency over stepping their authority. You stood absolutely nothing to gain from it besides saving a measley $200.

So at best, you saved yourself a measley $200. At worst, you encourage them to continue, to use your compliance to an unconstitutional rulling as evidence of their just authority.

Luckily, most didn't lick the boot, the overwhelming majority did not comply and instead took the only proper legal action and sued the bastards. And we're gonna win.

So educate someone who doesn’t have any “stamps” was the “freebee” a true tax stamp? Exact same rules, regulations and benefits all apply?
I'm betting by time this is said and done the ATF is going to tell them the free stamps given during the amnesty period were only good for braced firearms and if they want a stock on it they'll have to pay the $200.

I'm betting by time this is said and done the ATF is going to tell them the free stamps given during the amnesty period were only good for braced firearms and if they want a stock on it they'll have to pay the $200.
I wouldn’t be shocked. They just can’t bend us over enough!!

So educate someone who doesn’t have any “stamps” was the “freebee” a true tax stamp? Exact same rules, regulations and benefits all apply?

Yes it was a true tax exempt approved Form 1 with no stipulations. There is no physical tax stamp because the form 1's were filed and approved as tax stamp exempt pursuant to ATF Final Rule 2021R-08F.

I guess a lot of people here don't own any suppressors? That sucks.... Maybe one day they will get removed from the NFA and you won't have to fill out a form 4.
Have you heard of the HPA? Don junior is a big time hunter and he's 100% in favor of the bill to remove suppressors from the registry! It's only a matter of time! MAGA! Go Trump!

There were nitwits here and on other forums who actually believed that was going to happen, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom