• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

$200 had nothing to do with it. Free had nothing to do with it.

It was complying with an illegal rule, not a law, and selling out your fellow gun owners. The pathetic part was that all it took was dangling "free" in front of what turned out to be only a small group of sellouts.
So paying $200 to the Biden admin is cool, but sending that $200 to SAF or FPC to fight for us is 'selling out'. I see your logic hasn't improved any...

And you'll notice that the number of people who registered a Form 1 during that period had absolutely nothing to do, one way or the other, with how these various court cases came out... contrary to what certain people were claiming a few months ago.

If anything, having several hundred thousand documented brace-to-form 1 registrations will help any future challenge, since it will establish that there were at least that many braced guns in use for lawful purposes at the time the rule was being proposed.

As Caetano v. Mass showed, just a few thousand stun guns were able to make them fit into the Heller definition of 'common arms'. Several hundred thousand provably braced pistols should easily meet the same bar when this ruling gets appealed to SCOTUS.

So paying $200 to the Biden admin is cool, but sending that $200 to SAF or FPC to fight for us is 'selling out'. I see your logic hasn't improved any...

And you'll notice that the number of people who registered a Form 1 during that period had absolutely nothing to do, one way or the other, with how these various court cases came out... contrary to what certain people were claiming a few months ago.

If anything, having several hundred thousand documented brace-to-form 1 registrations will help any future challenge, since it will establish that there were at least that many braced guns in use for lawful purposes at the time the rule was being proposed.

As Caetano v. Mass showed, just a few thousand stun guns were able to make them fit into the Heller definition of 'common arms'. Several hundred thousand provably braced pistols should easily meet the same bar when this ruling gets appealed to SCOTUS.

Yeah talk about lack of logic...

"So paying $200 to the Biden admin is cool, but sending that $200 to SAF or FPC to fight for us is 'selling out".

As if the only way to support the cases was to save money by getting a Free Biden SBR. :wacko: That's some real logic there. :rolleyes:

And a possible reason why "the number of people who registered a Form 1 during that period had absolutely nothing to do, one way or the other, with how these various court cases cases came out" is because so few surrendered to an illegal rule.

Had a majority complied, the court cases might well have been different because that would've give the fatf support for their illegal rule.

Your compliance side failed so run along and wait for the next chance to bend the knee.

screenshot_20230115-084148-png.8267519

I was misguided in defending those who chose to sign up for the “free sbr” previously. After reading the well thought out and reasoned responses from some of our most bad ass members (who may still be sweating from doing clearance drills in the basement while breaking in some new XXL 5.11 tactical pants, a FAFO printed tshirt and a don’t tread on me tactical baseball cap), I think I’ve changed my stance…

The ATF is an illegal and unconstitutional agency. I’ve never registered a brace, an SBR, a silencer or anything I own with them. I don’t lick boots either. I think everyone who has ever complied with their rules, filled out one of their forms or sent them a single dollar is a coward and/or a treasonous dog. Real patriots never bend over. Ever!

Prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom