• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

I own cans and SBRs, and I wouldn't have sold out my fellow gun owners by participating in the Free Biden SBR welfare program. Everyone that got a Free Biden SBR gave the fatf ammunition to support this illegal ruling. Fortunately most gun owners didn't fall for it...

Wait, not having to pay an unconstitutional tax you equate to welfare? Damn you must have loved paying the government for every can and SBR you own huh

So no one else is currently fighting it.

And it’s been around a long time.

And Congress passed it, so it must be legal and constitutional.

Got it.

So compliance is cool as long as they do it all legal like. No, when you put it like that, it doesn’t sound like bootlicker rationality at all.

So... if the ATF does go back and says that anyone who got a 'free' Form 1 has to pay the $200 tax and get their pretty blue stamp, does that make them OK again in some members eyes?

After all, now you paid $200 to register your SBR just like a red blooded American should.. right boys?

So... if the ATF does go back and says that anyone who got a 'free' Form 1 has to pay the $200 tax and get their pretty blue stamp, does that make them OK again in some members eyes?

After all, now you paid $200 to register your SBR just like a red blooded American should.. right boys?
Nope, you'd still be gay.

Pay the government $200 per NFA item or you are a bootlicker!! Wait a minute......

Another user equated not having to pay a tax to welfare, you can't even make this **** up. They are mouthing the boot at this point, while calling anyone who doesn't want to give the government more money bootlickers.

Meanwhile, over $50M+ less of Americans hard-earned dollars went to the fed as a result of this tax exemption. Only braindead lefties equate tax cuts to welfare. One is letting you keep the money you earned, another is taking and redistributing your money.

Im just sitting and laughing my ass off with the idiots that sold their freedom and privacy to the ATF for $200 tax stamp:becky: now we know in our community who are the traitors and lack of balls that will be to running to bend over and take it like little biatches from the government.

Back
Top Bottom