• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

I haven't read it yet. I will after I replace the main control board in my offshore gps controlled trolling motor this weekend. Would not surprise me if they made all of them illegal.

The agency itself - or at least the F part - is unconstitutional. The NFA they are regulating this under is also unconstitutional.

The federal government we currently have is pretty much the epitome of CLOWN WORLD. This is what we have when widespread voter fraud is allowed. Voting at the federal level is basically useless at this point in most states. I have no recommendations as to how to treat this. I personally will have a half dozen or so sbr's for free. If, as I suspect, they have made all of them illegal, we'll have to fight it in the courts and that takes time. You all saw how long it took for Trump's "give them bumpstocks'" unconstitutional nonsense to work it's way to the fifth circuit.

Trump had no right to "give" them anything. Constitutionally guaranteed rights are not to be budged upon even a little for any reason whatsoever.

Luckily, we have a supreme court that's in our favor for the moment so we'll see how it all works out.

Read the full text. There is a 'surface area' criteria as to whether a brace is a 'brace' or a 'stock'. One of the tests is the surface area of the brace/stock and the surface area of a buffer tube counts towards that.

A buffer tube that is required to function the firearm counts towards the surface area, but a buffer tube alone does not count as being a brace. And a pistol-style buffer tube is incapable of accepting a brace or stock, so the gun is still a 'pistol'.

Where are you seeing this in the final rule? The final rule amends the definition of a rifle, and does not adopt worksheet 4999. I can only find what you are referring to in the background and application of worksheet 4999.

LOL, waiting on the massive rounds of arrests and imprisonments for all you scofflaws with yer pistols and all.

E'erbody done got all worked up over this, it's funny. Got y'all arguing over how much surface area a brace/tube has. If you can't see how utterly ****ing ridiculous all this is, including the NFA '34, I don't think there's much hope long-term for gun owners.

Just a friendly reminder for those of you with pistol braces. If you comply, you are the problem.
Interesting to say that. Seeing as how anyone with a brace that shouldered it ( majority of users, if we are honest) were the OG of "the problem", if you think logical. They were already complying by using a brace and not a stock to begin with.

For all who submit to their overlords: make sure you rip those “come and take it”, Punisher skull, Gadsden Flag, etc stickers off of the back window of your F-150 when you get a chance.

Continue…
This is the only sticker on my F150. I don't do that other tacky ****.

Attachments

• 16737025253114058469169210412710.jpg
    16737025253114058469169210412710.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom