• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*UPDATE* AR15 Fundraiser Build (DavetheMinion)

So, I told AirOpsMgr a few days ago and will tell everyone else what I know. He has most of the parts and some ready to paint. There were quiet a few parts and/or pieces that never made it. There were some parts that were said to have been shipped that didn't get to him. Jordan has funded to largest portion of this and there are actually 2 builds.
The bigget problem I seen, was he received a lot of factory take off parts for a custom build. He is also waiting on me for paint and I honestly dropped the ball. Maybe TJ will come by and correct my mistakes.

So, I told AirOpsMgr a few days ago and will tell everyone else what I know. He has most of the parts and some ready to paint. There were quiet a few parts and/or pieces that never made it. There were some parts that were said to have been shipped that didn't get to him. Jordan has funded to largest portion of this and there are actually 2 builds.
The bigget problem I seen, was he received a lot of factory take off parts for a custom build. He is also waiting on me for paint and I honestly dropped the ball. Maybe TJ will come by and correct my mistakes.

No mistakes by anyone, this is a donation project and you have to expect hiccups. I'm thankful to those that have donated and ordered the remainder of the parts from PSA last week. Look forward to seeing a sweet AR15 this weekend.

Wow, sorry to hear parts didn't show up :(

No mistakes by anyone, this is a donation project and you have to expect hiccups. I'm thankful to those that have donated and ordered the remainder of the parts from PSA last week. Look forward to seeing a sweet AR15 this weekend.

You're a hell of a guy to order the needed parts! What all was left?

Can we send you some $$ to help with your costs?

I'm sure we can compile a list of bought parts when it's over for those who want to help with gun #2.

I wish I would have known TraderJordan didn't get some of the parts pledged / some parts didn't work, I could have helped earlier.

Keep us all updated!

I hope this doesn't end up similar to that Leukimia build that Hoss did a while back; I heard some folks didn't come through as they said they would :(

I hope this doesn't end up similar to that Leukimia build that Hoss did a while back; I heard some folks didn't come through as they said they would :(

This is gonna be a home run!
I'm outta town till monday and have a full plate for the week when I do. I will get with jordan between now and next monday and have some type of time line to report.

Back
Top Bottom