• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*UPDATE* AR15 Fundraiser Build (DavetheMinion)

With an overwhelming response from fellow ODTer's about this idea I have no choice but to help make this happen. We are going to put together an AR15 to raffle/auction off to help fund John's account that AirOps has started for John's family. For those of you that didn't know him please read up about his family or the lives he has touched here on the ODT. Todd at Bartow Knife and Brian at Dobbs Defense and DogLegArms have offered help in assembling this rifle for the fundraiser. Also a big thanks to 300ACC-hoghunter in helping putting this together.

Anyone interested in donating parts for the AR15 please contact through the post, pm or stop by Bartow Knife in Cartersville or Dobbs Defense in Hiram.

We would really like to make this a high end rifle build that John would be proud off. We are currently working on a scheme for the custom cerakote finish.

More information will be soon to come...

Billet Upper - 300AAC-hoghuner
Skyjacker Billet Lower - themayor
Gisselle Trigger - unknown member
LPK - Trader Jordon
M4 Barrel - Will4Me
Buffer Assembly - Wallace's
Charging Handle - SteelHorses
Ammo - Hayata
Mags - AirOps
Mega Lower - 300AAC-hoghunter

Still Need:
Muzzle break or flash hider
Gas System
Rail or Handguard System
BCG
Upgraded Stock
Mags and Ammo
Optics or Sights
Case

Donations can be sent to:

Bartow Knife and Gun
26 West Main St
Cartersville Ga 30120

UPDATE:
We have decided to do (2) separate builds. I rifle to be auction/raffled off and another to be given to the son on John Skinner. We have had an amazing turnout from members and I will continue to reach out to all. We will be having a meet and build this upcoming weekend. More information to follow.
Tacticool Stuff

I have a flash hider I can donate - I can bring it to the swap meet on Saturday. Might have a few other pieces as well.

I will update information on front page from donations as they come in. I know a lot of guys have sent stuff that we haven't received yet. I would love to get this thing ready for Monday but we have hit a snag in our build and are in need of (3) big things.....

Rail System
AR Barrel

Thanks Again for all your help and support and I will be sure to note all that help and do the best I can in the future to help in return when available. Thanks for helping on John's family.

Last edited:
The buffer assembly is at BK&G.

Bump it up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 127
Back
Top Bottom