Update: Bikers are headed to Mexico to get the jailed Marine.

Not trying to be a dick to you man, but what good does doing nothing get you? I can understand staying out of harms way but where would we be today if the men back at Lexington and Concord did nothing but sit around and talk about action? Someone has to do something. These guys are doing what they think is right regardless of the consequence and I can applaud them for it. I am just as guilty as you, sitting here behind my keyboard, but the least we can do is support em, pray for em, and spread the word!

right but the fault is on our government for not representing its citizen fairly , not the mexican gov (regardless of how ****ed up they are you cant expect to get representation from a foreign agent)

im all for them protesting or doing whatever. i just see going to mexico to be a wasted effort and that it would be more useful if they did it up here. maybe if they were to attempt to disrupt things at the border or something to that affect but going into mexico? seems like a bad idea

right but the fault is on our government for not representing its citizen fairly , not the mexican gov (regardless of how ****ed up they are you cant expect to get representation from a foreign agent)

im all for them protesting or doing whatever. i just see going to mexico to be a wasted effort and that it would be more useful if they did it up here. maybe if they were to attempt to disrupt things at the border or something to that affect but going into mexico? seems like a bad idea

Ahhh I see what you mean. I guess you are right there. The Mexican govnt. won't change over a few American bikers. But then again, if they protest here, they will be written off as a bunch of crazy right wingers without anyone, aside from FOX news, giving it any accreditation. Damned if you, damned if you don't. I'm still gonna support em though

Ahhh I see what you mean. I guess you are right there. The Mexican govnt. won't change over a few American bikers. But then again, if they protest here, they will be written off as a bunch of crazy right wingers without anyone, aside from FOX news, giving it any accreditation. Damned if you, damned if you don't. I'm still gonna support em though
hey i agree with them but the best they can hope for is protesting here and making folks aware without stepping foot in that cesspool of a country

Back
Top Bottom