• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are you ready to pay Walmart for the privilege of using self checkout?

Subscribe plus pay for product. Congratulations, you’re at about or at the same price as Publix. I hate Walmart and don’t touch Target. The only time I go to Walmart is to pick up the groceries after wifey orders it on the app.

The fact that I sometimes shop at Walmart is testament to how ghetto Kroger and other stores are in Macon.
OH man, yeah I had to stop at the Kroger off Log Cabin once. Smelled like weed everywhere I walked and told my wife on the phone I think I'm the only white guy here. The one on Tom Hill isn't far off from that either.

Forgot to add, when I was in that Kroger off Log Cabin, they announced over the intercom that the EBT payment machines were down. I thought there was about to be a riot :lol:

They should allow you into Walmart if you scan your credit card at the door and assign a cart to you. Everything you put in that cart gets charged to your card automatically. No checking out. When done, simply proceed to your car, but grab some bags on the way out.

They should allow you into Walmart if you scan your credit card at the door and assign a cart to you. Everything you put in that cart gets charged to your card automatically. No checking out. When done, simply proceed to your car, but grab some bags on the way out.
RFID tags on all items would make this possible.

I use self checkout about anywhere it's available now. But hell if they want me to pay for the privilege of scanning and bagging my own groceries. And god forbid one of the items rings up wrong and I have to wait for somebody to walk over and fix it when my self checkout light has been flashing for 5 minutes. :lol:

I was using self checkout at the grocery store yesterday and bought some vitamins. They were buy one get one free and rang up normal price each. I pressed the assistance button and got one girl who just stared at me. I told her they were buy one get one free and she had to go get a manager, who told her to go verify the tag in the aisle. Then another supervisor came up to see if everything was OK, and I repeated that the price was wrong and he walked over there as the other girl was coming back just to acknowledge I was right. ****ing 3 people for that. :lol:
See that's where I would have saw the one ring up normal price and then just threw the other in the bag. Remember, you're the cashier you get to make those executive decisions.

If this happens then 60 or 70 ODT members go in one on a Saturday and each fills a cart. We all go in line and it when it won't let you check out because you don't subscribe. Tell F-Off I ain't subscribing and leave the cart there. From there we all drive to another one and do this every Saturday until they rescind the practice. Those retired members can group up during the week. Keep doing it just for ****s and giggles.

Be sure to get products like meat and dairy, ice cream. you know, very perishable stuff. cut lunch meats and cheeses from the deli.

Treat foolishness with foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom