• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are you ready to pay Walmart for the privilege of using self checkout?

If this happens then 60 or 70 ODT members go in one on a Saturday and each fills a cart. We all go in line and it when it won't let you check out because you don't subscribe. Tell F-Off I ain't subscribing and leave the cart there. From there we all drive to another one and do this every Saturday until they rescind the practice. Those retired members can group up during the week. Keep doing it just for ****s and giggles.

Be sure to get products like meat and dairy, ice cream. you know, very perishable stuff. cut lunch meats and cheeses from the deli.

Treat foolishness with foolishness.
I had a dispute with a Jewel-Osco on Western Ave in Chicago and did this for months after work. Fill cart and then leave it in an aisle out of sight of the security cameras. Cashier had given me some lip over something, can't recall what. I was determined to cost them money in shrink and labor for the "put backs."

Kept getting errors on my scans at Walmart in Gray Highway in Macongo. Overseer tells me I'm scanning stuff too fast. I was like, "Are you ****ing serious?"

We pay $120/year (going up to $130) to shop at Costco. Also have the Costco Citi Card.

With the rebates/cash back they actually pay us to shop there.

ID check at the entrance.

Cart check at the exit.

Y'all gettin' worked up over checkout lines need to go to the range or something.

I used Kroger over Chinamart for a while. Until going there and seeing the employees so depressed, started bringing me down.

Also the fact they don't use tap to pay... and their pay by their app doesn't work worth a crud.

So Publix, southern company and friendly people.

And non grocery items, USA made, hard to find. Sites like this help sometimes.

We pay $120/year (going up to $130) to shop at Costco. Also have the Costco Citi Card.

With the rebates/cash back they actually pay us to shop there.

ID check at the entrance.

Cart check at the exit.

Y'all gettin' worked up over checkout lines need to go to the range or something.
OK but we don't have a fancy pants Costco around here :lol:

Instead we have to go to a Walmart or Kroger that has nobody working and have to scan/bag our own groceries ourselves. And now Walmart is like "hey you know what would make that even better? Lets charge those customers to scan and bag their own groceries!"

Back
Top Bottom