• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are you ready to pay Walmart for the privilege of using self checkout?

I agree with Sowega86 Sowega86 , until they offer me a discount for using a self-checkout, I refuse. F-em, they install self-checkout lanes to reduce staff, to reduce overhead, but the prices stay the same of increase? I get that it's just business but it's still a dick move.

I don't shop at Wallyworld besides being Chinamart the ones near me are a shyte show.
I went to a Wal Mart a few years ago because my mom asked me to go with her to buy a TV. Other than that I don't use them. They force manufacturers to move production to China, they won't allow most employees to work full time so they can avoid benefits. I have no use for them. They are anti American in my view. Sam would not like what his business has become.

I avoid Walmart like the plague and I seldom need to go to one. That said, inevitably, I end up at one probably once a year on average anyway. If there are alternatives, that's where I'm going.

There is a Costco 35 minutes from Forsyth. That's about what I drive to get to one.
Yeah in McDonough almost to Stockbridge, so 35 minutes turns in to over an hour depending on time of day, especially rush hour. I hate driving through there with a passion. Right now it says 41 minutes from me with no traffic. But if I tried to go at lunch or after work I guarantee it's an hour at least.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom