UPDATE--I got in!! see page 11--HELP---Canon Safe won't let me in

So I came home today and my previously right code, that went wrong, that went right again AFTER I used the Ninja-master code from Cannon does not work...

The master code does still work.....so I will be back on the phone with Justin "the safe guy" tomorrow at TSC and try to get Cannon to resolve it. If they offer another SecuRam Lock....I will be calling some of the fine fellows that helped me here off the ODT!

The Saga continues.........

But........ will it work again in a couple days ? I would hang onto that master code.

thanks for the update.
Just when I was gonna say to put it in a safe place like the gun safe it doesn't work anymore..... :)
So I came home today and my previously right code, that went wrong, that went right again AFTER I used the Ninja-master code from Cannon does not work...

The master code does still work.....so I will be back on the phone with Justin "the safe guy" tomorrow at TSC and try to get Cannon to resolve it. If they offer another SecuRam Lock....I will be calling some of the fine fellows that helped me here off the ODT!

The Saga continues.........
Dude this sucks I hope you get it fixed.

So what you are saying is that basically it won't open for any combination but the "master"?

Hope they make it right for you.

Keep us posted.

exactly what I am saying....

I can't "reprogram" it because you have to have the "correct" code...when you get the safe that combo is 1,2,3,4,5,6....but then I CHANGED mine...to the one that worked...until it quit working....that worked immediately after entering the master code at 10:20am....that DID NOT work at 7:30PM......jeesh.

So what you are saying is that basically it won't open for any combination but the "master"?

Hope they make it right for you.

Keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom