• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE***January NW Georgia Reloading Meeting***

Ok Not sure if i am gonna be able to make it down for the meet and all . Really wanna make it to one of these sometime soon . I am interested in the whole reloading deal but have never done it . I am how ever gonna drop off a few things on Fri for the folks that already reload that may need them . I have quite a few boxes with trays that someone may could use to store their rounds in once they finish reloads . I Placed a sticker over the end of the box so ya could write in what you actually put in the box . I also have Roughly 110 = 223 brass , 50 = 45 acp brass , 70 = 40 S&W Brass, 16 9mm brass, and 6 380 brass and 1 30-30 brass. I shot the 223, 45 and 40 at my last range trip but the other just happened to get in my clean up . Hope someone can clean it up and use it boxes and brass 004.JPGboxes and brass 005.JPG

Looks like again we will be having a great turnout. Special thanks to you guys who are contributing to the event!

Now, I need a sound off to get a better idea on how many of y'all to expect. Just post here if your going to make it.

I am coming. Cleared my afternoon and evening. I don't have experience/materials to bring to the meet and I know we have a Hooker and some pie so what else do we need?

Back
Top Bottom