• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Update on Faith's Kidney Transplant

shootin4fun

Default rank 5000+ posts
Veritas Aequitas
187   0
Reaction score
image.jpeg

My wife blogs on a Facebook page for Faith. Just wanted to update those that have donated and supported us through this whole process. ODT rocks and you know who you are. We are approaching the 1 year transplant anniversary. STAY TUNED!!!

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! Scott and I were so blessed to see Faith happy and living life on Friday night as she went to her junior prom. She went with a precious group of friends and they had a blast. She and her friend Megan were rocking their converse under those fancy dresses. Sweet memories were made!

Our family is still eating healthy. We do allow ourselves a cheat meal each week. We all seem to be feeling better just by not eating so much processed foods. Faith had to have and inch taken out on each side of her prom dress because she had shrunk since we bought it. She is still riding her bike almost everyday. She can feel herself getting stronger and healthier. We are all benefitting from our healthier lifestyle. Yay us!

Faith had labs about 10 days ago. When they called to give me results they said they were 'perfect'. She goes for more labs Thursday. Then clinic in a couple of weeks.

June 30 will be Faith's one year transplantiversary!!! We will be doing a special celebration that day! Mark your calendars and look for details to come. We had so much fun at the spaghetti dinner that we want to do that same thing again, but Faith has requested a taco bar this time since she doesn't like spaghetti.

Below are some of my favorite pictures from prom.

Thank you for continuing to pray for Faith and our family. It has been quite a journey the past 10 months. We finally feel like some since of normalcy is returning to our daily lives. We now live in our new normal and we still appreciate your prayers so very much. #Faithshopeandlove #Transplantlife

We still have expenses for the rest of her life for her medicines. God is faithful and you guys rock!

Back
Top Bottom