• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some prayers(Update)

So much better seeing it’s only been 11 days. I’m up and walking with no real pain. 1800 steps today and can tell a little. In the boredom / frustration stage now.

...but don't get to the, "I think I can do this a little earlier than the docs said..." mode. Better to be bored and frustrated a tad longer than sorry for not listening and hurt something that should not have been hurt - or stretched or overdone!

1800 steps is probably more than I get on a good day...ok, 1500....well, maybe 1250...:D

Just checking in!!!
All good and thanks for asking! Will be 10wks on Wednesday and I’m almost back to normal. Flew to Germany a couple weeks ago and was great not being in pain. Still have some tightness bending over all the way to touch my toes but normal the Dr says.
BTW if anyone needs a recommendation for back issues I highly highly recommend Dr. Betsy Grunch (Neurosurgeon) out of Gainesville. She and her whole staff are amazing!
IMG_3031.jpeg
IMG_3030.jpeg

I am so glad your has turned out good so far ! Mine was a failure unfortunately and has been nothing but pain and reconstruction for several years. I didn’t want to say anything beforehand because I did not want to discourage you in having yours.
Continue on the path you are on, it looks like a good one - Improvement is always a plus !
Do that rehab slow but methodically! Good luck and I will be looking for updates ! :)

Back
Top Bottom