• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some prayers(Update)

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!!!

Surgery went well but mass was a lot bigger than they thought and was sticky so they had to do a little more digging. Surgery took an extra 2hrs. It was rough coming out of it in recovery, had problems taking a deep breath, that wasn’t fun but all my vitals were good. It eventually passed. Dr said seeing they had to go deeper down on the nerves that I may have an issue with my left leg and numbness below my ribs but thank the good Lord I have none of that which even surprised the Dr. Had to stay 2 extra days in the hospital for observation as my potassium was really low. They put 10 bags in me plus some horse pills.just got word that the biopsy was clean so I have to say prayers and the good Lord listens and thanks again for the prayers. I have about 4-6 weeks wearing a brace when up and walking and 10-12 weeks before I’m almost back to normal. All in all pain is not bad, today I haven’t taken any drugs except Tylenol. Hate that stuff.

God Bless!

hands.jpg

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!!!

Surgery went well but mass was a lot bigger than they thought and was sticky so they had to do a little more digging. Surgery took an extra 2hrs. It was rough coming out of it in recovery, had problems taking a deep breath, that wasn’t fun but all my vitals were good. It eventually passed. Dr said seeing they had to go deeper down on the nerves that I may have an issue with my left leg and numbness below my ribs but thank the good Lord I have none of that which even surprised the Dr. Had to stay 2 extra days in the hospital for observation as my potassium was really low. They put 10 bags in me plus some horse pills.just got word that the biopsy was clean so I have to say prayers and the good Lord listens and thanks again for the prayers. I have about 4-6 weeks wearing a brace when up and walking and 10-12 weeks before I’m almost back to normal. All in all pain is not bad, today I haven’t taken any drugs except Tylenol. Hate that stuff.

God Bless!
Sounds like the best imaginable outcome. Outstanding! Heal well!

Back
Top Bottom