• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some prayers(Update)

You got my prayers and hopes !!
I can sympathize, I have 3 vertebrae fused with rods and pins in lower spine and two in the mid spine :( …..but I still walk !! :becky:

Well, going under the knife tomorrow for a pretty invasive back surgery. Got a mass in my back, 99% chance it’s not cancerous but requires some rods and screws and possibly some nerves cut. Any prayers are much appreciated!
God bless!
Good luck sir. Hope the surgery accomplishes the issues you have and the results are positive.

Loving Father, we entrust our brother to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed so that he may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in perfect harmony with You. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

I will be thinking and praying for a good surgery tomorrow John5757 John5757 - Take it slow and easy at first and do what your docs tell ya ! (Of course).
I will be looking forward to your update in a few days/week or so…. You probably won’t feel like doing much the first few days I’m sure ! Lol.
Good luck and may the Lord - Jesus Christ help guide the doctors hands during this time with you. :)

Back
Top Bottom