• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Update"Prowler caught on cam now in jail

My advice would be not to go outside after an encounter like that. He could have been waiting for you with buddies/guns or kicking in your back door as you looked for him out front. If you had needed to defend yourself, it could look like you were the aggressor by coming out after him.

Just call the cops and be a good witness. Stuff can be replaced, people can't.

If I absolutely had to go out and look for someone like that in my property, I'd bring a rifle and plate carrier with me. Stay safe.

My advice would be not to go outside after an encounter like that. He could have been waiting for you with buddies/guns or kicking in your back door as you looked for him out front. If you had needed to defend yourself, it could look like you were the agressor by coming out after him.

If I absolutely had to go out and look for someone like that in my property, I'd bring a rifle and plate carrier with me. Stay safe.
Isn’t that just awful?

We could be portrayed as the aggressor just by protecting our own property?

America is jacked up in a lot of ways

Scary stuff man, people who need help or lost or whatever don’t come prowling around like that guy. He was definitely up to no good. Hope they catch him before he wins the room temperature challenge.

Back
Top Bottom